PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
Any personal information provided to Aveiro Sleep is managed in accordance with the Personal Information Privacy Act (PIPA).
HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- When you submit an email inquiry through our contact form, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, phone number, location, and email address.
WHY DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
- To provide and operate the services;
- To provide our users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
- To be able to contact our visitors and users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use Contact Information to:
- Communicate with you; screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- We use the device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
When you contact us through our email submission form, we will maintain your contact information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
USE BY MINORS
We do not intend for our website to be used by anyone under the age of thirteen (13). If you are under the age of thirteen (13), please do not use our services, and if you are over the age of thirteen (13) but under the age of majority in the province in which you reside, you should use our services with the involvement and permission of a parent or legal guardian. If you are a parent or guardian and believe we may have collected information about a child, please contact us as described in the “Contact Us” section below.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected] or by mail using the details provided below:
495 – 36 St NE, Calgary, AB, T2A 6K3, Canada